Mr. Osei Asafo-Adjei was until 30th June 2016, Executive Director, Corporate Banking Division of HFC Bank Ltd. He previously worked in senior management positions with The Trust Bank as General Manager, Business Development, Head Corporate Banking and Head, Corporate and Commercial Banking between January 2004 and May 2012. He started his banking career as a Credit Officer with Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) in July 1993.
He has attended several courses, seminars and Executive Development Programmes on Global Trade Finance, Corporate Finance, Trade & Investment, and Customer Care Relations in Portugal, South Africa, Turkey, Belgium among others.
Mr. Asafo-Adjei holds a Master of Philosophy degree in Agricultural Economics from the University of Glasgow, Scotland, a Diploma in Development Studies from University of Cambridge, England and a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi-Ghana. In another development, the Board of Directors of the Bank have also appointed Mr. Lawrence Newton Adu-Mante as the Acting Chairman of the Board with effect from 1st December, 2016.
He takes over from Dr. Kofi Koduah Sarpong, who resigned from the Bank with effect from 30th November, 2016. Mr. Adu-Mante is a Banker with over thirty seven (37) years experience. He worked in various Executive Management positions with the Ghana Commercial Bank Limited (GCB) including the position of Managing Director.
Mr. Adu-Mante holds a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in Economics from the University of Ghana and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in Finance and Strategic Management from the Cardiff Business School, University of Wales. He is also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (FCIB) Ghana.
- Mantrac injects US$60m into economy
- Producer Price Inflation ends 2016 at 4.9%
- Shippers, traders want hassle-free port operations
- Cedi depreciation: BoG defends 120 million dollars auction
- Industrial commodities prices to surge in 2017 – World Bank
- Stock Market sees four-week positive trend
- Gov't To Promote 'Made In Ghana Goods' - Alan Kyerematen
- Energy sector debt 'gargantuan' – Agyarko
- Radio Maxx boss offloads shares in station
- Former TOR boss appointed new CEO of GNPC