Latex Foam is voted best in value for money in the first ICERTIAS Best Buy Award survey conducted in Ghana. The first ever ICERTIAS Best Buy Award survey in Ghana concludes that Ghanaian consumers consider the innovative mattress producer, Latex Foam, best in category for price-quality ratio. Offering a broad range of foam and spring mattresses to meet the varying tastes of their valued customers, the majority of Ghanaians surveyed have confirmed that Latex Foam is their first choice regarding best value for money.
Methodology and Sampling
The 2015/2016 ICERTIAS Best Buy Award research survey on Ghana was conducted by the Swiss organisation ICERTIAS - International Certification Association GmbH. The survey was conducted in September 2015 using a web questionnaire on a sample of 1,200 Ghanaian Internet users aged 15 and over, following the Computer Assisted Web Interviewing - Deep Mind Awareness (CAWI - DEEPMA) method.
About the ICERTIAS Best Buy Award Project
More than ever, buyers are becoming more savvy and selective, seeking out better value for their money. When making final purchasing decisions the price and quality of each product is taken into consideration. The ratio between a good price and the best possible quality (the so-called best buy) is extremely important to customers.
- Tema will support national agric transformation
- Italian exports to Ghana up 30%
- AfDB to help Ghana address power challenges
- Cereal production suffers setback
- Fish production jumps by 20%
- Telcos paid GHC1.05bn total tax in 2014 - study
- GDP: Agric drops 12.8%
- Ireland seeks lasting business partnership with Ghana
- Shama introduces ‘new technology for farming’
- Oil price fall: $7bn OCTP gas project on course – ENI