According to Agyarko, prudent financing of Ghana’s energy sector will be the best way to end power crisis under his regime.
Many have applauded the former Vice President of the Bank of New York in what has been described as an impressive delivery before the appointments committee.
Fuel prices shot up by 4 percent in the second pricing window resulting in possible hikes in transport fares and cost of goods and services.
- Energy sector debt 'gargantuan' – Agyarko
- Radio Maxx boss offloads shares in station
- Former TOR boss appointed new CEO of GNPC
- Producer inflation drops sharply to 4.9 percent in December 2016
- Agriculture to get boost from foreign investment – Afriyie-Akoto
- Alan Kyeremanteng assures businesses of more access to capital
- Ameri, Karpower contracts will be reviewed – Energy Minister-designate
- There’s Renewed Confidence In Ghana’s Economy – BoG
- Budget Deficit For 2016 Pegged At 7 per cent
- Ghana Misses ‘Dumsor’ By 98MW