The Awards was to promote and encourage best marketing practices that enable organizations to achieve their objectives to help towards the nation-building. It was on the theme: “25 Years of Promoting Corporate Excellence: The impact of CIMG Performance Awards”.
Upon receiving the award, the Chief Executive Officer of Opportunity International, Mr. Kwame Owusu-Boateng expressed his appreciation to OISL employees and all its clients. He said the award reaffirms the company’s commitment to excellent service delivery towards its numerous stakeholders.
“This award is a manifestation of the hard work put in by employees in satisfying customers, given how competitive the Micro finance industry has become over the past few years”, he added.
Mr. Owusu-Boateng also said the prestigious award is coming at a time when the company is undergoing a rebranding exercise with a 10th year anniversary dinner scheduled for 8th November, 2014; an event that will unveil the company’s new logo.
Opportunity is a member of the Opportunity International Network- a global coalition of organizations dedicated to providing opportunities to people in less developed countries.
- Workers on FPSO lay down tools
- Oil production on FPSO comes to a standstill as workers lay down tools
- Woman Thief Left Topless
- Vice President Amissah-Arthur Calls For Deeper Collaboration Among Religious Groups
- Ghana to get 200MW wind power by 2016 – Kofi Buah
- Trade Booms Around Koforidua Cemeteries; Health Official Warns Of Danger
- 206 Persons Died In Traffic Accidents
- Van Vicker takes OMGghana to court over Ebola story?
- Work & pay schemes killing us - Taxi drivers cry out
- Mahama Breaks Record Of Presidential Travels – Napo